back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hour of Need

Last weekend I helped raise money for Megan Millmann, a local 16 years old with AML, a form of leukemia. Sheila Lambrecht and I donated seated chair massage during the fundraiser. It went so well, I had a great time, and we were very busy. But unfortunately Megan and her family are in the fight for her life. I cannot fathom this financial and emotional burden placed on this family. That's why I choose to help the best way I knew. No family should be alone in there hour of need. Who knows when that hour will be mine, and I hope there are others to help me. Pamela

If you would like to help Megan and her family Cornerstone State Bank in Belle Plaine is taking cash donations.
Cornerstone State Bank
406 East Commerce Drive
Belle Plaine, MN 56011

No comments: