back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful vacation at the beach.  The ocean was at a perfect temperature and we had a great time visiting with other people.  It is so nice to get away.  We spent a lot of time, just sitting, watching and listening to our surroundings.  It is great to relax and that is why I have enjoyed meditation so much.  I can now use the sounds and sights from our trip to help me relax.  (Until I need a reminder of the real thing - then I will have to go away again :)
Farmers Market today from 4-7.  Gardens are in prime shape!  Stop by for some wonderfully home grown stuff!


Have a great night - I hope you all get to relax.  Even for a moment.

Lisa Fahey

No comments: