back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is hard. Especially if someone hurt you severely. How about your feelings when you hurt someone else? That pit in the bottom of your stomach every time you think of what you did to that person or what that person did to you. It dosen't matter who did the hurting or who recieved the hurt you both will be affected and will carry that pit in your stomach until you choose to forgive and accept the forgiveness.

I came across this Forgiveness Prayer from Nanice Ellis (nanice.com). It is powerful and something to think about especially if you feel stuck and cannot seem to move forward. Let go of the pit in your stomach and set yourself free.

Forgiveness Prayer from Nanice Ellis:
To all those I have ever hurt intentionally or unintentionally, please forgive me be releasing the wound that I inflicted upon you through the sins of my word or deed. My actions and words were mis-givings and I take them back. In forgiving me I ask that you GIVE THEM BACK. Please forgive me by remembering your value and worth and by reclaiming the power of who you really are. Please forgive me by remembering yourself, and so that I can "Re-Member" my own self. Please forgive me by being true to yourself and rejoicing in the beauty of who you really are, as I rejoice with you; seeing you only as glorious and magnificent!

Sarah Jaeger- Mystic Journey

No comments: