back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Adore Autumn!

Autumn is for me what New Year's is for a lot of folks.  It's my time for reflection, for clearing out clutter, releasing old habits, making a fresh start.  As a kid, I loved getting new school supplies...fresh white paper (hated that awful newsprint paper), sharp-tipped crayons, pristine pencils, and I loved going back to school.  A fresh start, with new things to learn, new friends to meet, new adventures.

All these years later, September feels exactly the same.  Could be the Scots blood in me, as this is the season of the old Celtic new year, though I find that many of my friends feel this way.  If to everything there is a season, then also to everyone there is a season.  If Autumn is yours, then Happy New Year to you!  I wish you abundance, joy and beauty on this year's path of learning, growing, living and loving.

Have it good!  Dawn-Marie, Artist in Wonderland at theartofthehome.blogspot.com

No comments: