back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Fall!

Where oh where did September go?  The fall colors and sunshine made for the most beautiful market last night.  Everyone had a smile on their face and the energy was amazing.  If only I could bottle that up and sell it!  We had a bake off and I wanted to share a photo of Terry's apple pie.  Looking at it instantly warmed my inside and I am not a fan of apple pie!  It just looks like comfort.  It was warm out of the oven.  It made me think how it must have been years ago when people cooked everything from scratch and buying a frozen meal and microwaving was unheard of.  Don't get me wrong, I love modern conviences, but a nice balance is key.  So Today I will send a wish for all of you :
May you find balance in your life and feel warm inside always!

Lisa Fahey
www.speikercompany.com


No comments: