back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Friday, July 15, 2011

Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.
Author unknown

I woke up to a river running through our yard this morning!





Well here we are just hours before the highly anticipated town celebration begins.  BBQ Days is in its 53rd year and I have not been around for NEARLY all of them but for the 20 or so years I have attended, I never remember the first day looking like today.  Hopefully Mother Nature is giving us a good soak and will open up blue skies for us soon that will last through Monday morning.  But if not, put on your wet suit and make the best of it! I for one would enjoy dancing in the rain - any of my keystone sisters want to join me????

No matter what life throws at you, catch it and make it fun!


Lisa Fahey
www.speikercompany.com

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll Join you! Save some $ on gas and canoe to the parade:-)