back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Muppets

Growing up I was a HUGE Muppet fan!  I loved the show, the music, the memorabilia and everything Muppet realated. I was in the fan club, had Muppet parties and Muppet Birthday cakes, and my room looked like the Muppets had moved in with me. Something about those cute characters connected with me.  I have no idea why I was thinking about Muppets today, but it made me smile.  If a Muppet lived near by, I would go hug one today! 




Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection, The lovers, the dreamers and me!
From the Song The Rainbow Connection in The Muppet Movie

Here's hoping you have a "Muppet Moment" of your own today that makes you smile!

Lisa Fahey
www.speikercompany.com

No comments: