back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We are women, hear us roar!

"I think the key is for women not to set any limits."
— Martina Navratilova

 
I am so proud to be a member of the Keystone Women’s Circle.  We are not afraid to try new things.  We can do anything we set our minds to do. We each bring a different talent to the table and as we work collectively, we do great things.  We have much planned for the future and I know that we not only will have our lives enriched, but also will enhance the lives of others who participate in our offerings.

I am so proud to be a member of the Keystone Women’s Circle.  I know that I have the support of each and every member and that they care as much about me achieving my personal goals as they do their own. 

I am so proud to be a member of the Keystone Women’s Circle.  C’mon ladies. Let’s hold hands, count to three, and jump. Who knows where we are going to land! I know, however, that it will be amazing!

Cathy Isles
Bridging the Universe

No comments: