back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New business direction!

I'm very excited to let everyone know that I'm taking my business in a new direction.  I've had the honor to help people with many issues over the last 3 years, from Anger to Anxiety,  Self-esteem and phobias, smoking and weight loss.  I have loved them all and felt blessed to be able to help.  One of the issues is particularly exciting to me and I've decided to focus on that.  I love working with weight loss clients and feel so excited and blessed to be a part of  their growth and healing as they meet their goals.  I am now Calm Waters Hypnosis for women, as that is who I love to work with, and I specialize in weight loss.  Its what I love to do... and let's face it, I'm the boss and I get to do what I want:-)  So cheers to me for doing what I love, and cheers to all of you who are out there making your dreams come true. Women are amazing, were so strong and smart and courageous.  Be the author of your life.  Do what you love to do!

Have a great day and be courageous
Sarah Bran de León
www.calmwatershypnosis.com

No comments: