back: Sarah B, Cat, Jill, Dawn Marie, Sue; middle: Christine, Lupe, Lisa, Pamela, Sarah J; front: Cindy

Inspiring thoughts, ideas and information provided by women business owners.

The purpose of Keystone Women's Circle is to unite, support and promote women business owners. A keystone is the stone in an arch that binds all others in place. In a circle of stones, every stone is a keystone. We believe that together we can create a foundation, not of brick and mortar, but of relationships and mutual support, enabling all of us to prosper.


Friday, January 14, 2011

65 DAYS UNTIL THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

With snow predicted again today, and frigid air impending, I thought I would remind  you all that according to the calender, spring is not far off!  The weather is often a topic of conversation, and I always find it interesting to hear different opinions on winter.  I myself prefer summer.  The warm sun, wearing flip flops, green grass, and our wonderful lakes all make me happy.  However, I decided years ago, I live in Minnesota and therefore, I must find things to make our long winters enjoyable.  My family loves to cross country ski.  Over New Years, we were in Cross Lake and were able to ski after much snow had fallen.  It was beautiful. The kind of sight that makes you want to break out in the National Anthem - or in this case Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland.  So as they snow flys again, and you begin to shovel for the 87th time this year, remember that snow is one of natures many gifts to us and try and find a way to enjoy it!






Wishing you a peaceful weekend.
Lisa Fahey
www.speikercompany.com

No comments: